Are you working hard but getting nowhere?
Is your job in jeopardy?
Are you having personality clashes with a boss or co-worker?
Are you being harassed or discriminated against?
Are you having difficulties managing or motivating a team
Do you recognize that some problems are opportunities in disguise?
Overcoming Workplace Challenges
Sooner or later, we all struggle with workplace conflicts. It's not surprising because every day we navigate an office full of competing interests, clashing personalities and fragile egos. Additionally, we may share the same goals as our colleagues, but we don't always agree on how to achieve them. We can help you:
- Overcome personality clashes with a boss, subordinate or co-worker
- Overcome job performance problems
- Get out of a career rut
- Deal with an unmotivated staff
- Learn how to be assertive and become a valued member of a team
- See personality blind spots such as a temperament that is too anxious, overbearing or passive.
Harassment, Discrimination, Unjust Discharge & Disciplinary Warnings
Are you being harassed or discriminated against? Is your job in jeopardy?
As a former Senior Vice President Human Resources, I have led, investigated and resolved thousands of complaints for employees who suffered discrimination or harassment, or whose jobs were in jeopardy.
I know when a complaint has merit and I know when it is frivolous. Moreover, I know how to defend, prosecute or settle these complaints - and - I know the "behind-the-scene ways" corporations handle these matters. I know the games they play, I know their vulnerabilities and I know how to maximize your position.
I now bring my extensive insider-knowledge to represent clients who are experiencing legal charges or whose job is in jeopardy.
I can help you:
- Assess your rights, your case and your damages.
- Guide you to sue in Federal and State Agencies vs. retaining a private attorney.
- Show you how to evaluate the merits of your case - and how your company will evaluate your case.
- Why you should not rely on human resources (they represent the company - not you).
- With settlement negotiations - and why you have more negotiating power than your company tells you.
- What to do when companies don't play by the rules.
- How to exit the company with a much larger settlement.
CALL TO SCHEDULE A FREE COACHING SESSION
STAR Career Coaching
(516) 459 - 5333